Monday, June 15, 2009

JACK'S BOOK

I've located copies of Jack's book. Most are yellowing on the cover from age because of the paper stock he chose to use when having them originally printed. This happened to be his final brilliant idea and is literally where he sunk his last penny, so it is the one and only edition.

The entire book is black and white with many rare photos of pre-Nazi swastikas, like on the belt buckles of American Boy Scouts, if you can believe it, and a picture of Jackie O. wearing a Native American costume with a swastika on it. There are also many postcards he collected with messages of Good Luck! because that is, after all, the true meaning of the symbol.

Drop me a line if interested in getting a copy: gmweger@gmweger.com. I'll only charge for the postage and mailer to send it. I think they may even be signed. I'll have to take a closer look.

Next, part II of LA-Fi-REGRET.

No comments: