Tuesday, November 13, 2012

MORE STORIES ARE UP!


I'm happy to report that more of my short fiction is now up on Smashwords, Kobo, Barnes and Noble, and others. All are currently on Smashwords because each store requires a few weeks to load new stories. Getting them up onto Amazon (who changed their distribution practices and now requires direct loading onto their site-boo) is going to be another time-consuming process, but you can get the stories in any format from the other stores I listed anyway. Suggest Smashwords (https://www.smashwords.com/books/search?query=g.m.+weger). And two of my stories are even FREE! 
Here are some covers. My desire is to entertain YOU, the reader. If you like what you read, be kind and offer other readers your opinion. It is thanks to you that I can keep my dream alive.




No comments: